Bed bugs are small parasitic insects that easily hide in fabric and in small spaces. The insects often feed on a human host during the night, leaving a telltale red rash behind. There are several natural treatments to get rid of bed bugs that no harmful chemicals/pesticides require.
- Vacuuming physically remove bed bugs from an infested area. For the treatment of bed bugs by vacuuming, using a strong vacuum with attachments that reach into small areas can. Dismantling removes your bed and debris from the infested room. Vacuum the carpet, box spring, mattress and some other substances found in the room. Annexes to use to reach into small areas beg bugs can hide. A vacuum removes any bed bugs that come into contact with, but other bugs may be out of reach and maintain.
- Washing of linens and fabrics from the contaminated chamber will kill and remove beg bugs that are present on the fabric. The soap used during washing and heat used in drying effectively kills any bed bugs present. Use other treatments in addition to washing of bedding, such as bed bugs in places than bedding can live.
- The high heat of a steamer can kill bugs in contaminated bedding or carpets beg. While the steam killing a bug that will come in contact with, it can not ensure that all bugs present. Heat from the steam also has the potential to damage fabrics and surfaces, as well as wetting mattresses mold, therefore, more likely. Ensure good air circulation for drying beds or carpets after thorough steam cleaning.
- Objects contaminated sites in direct sunlight will kill bed bugs due to the heat of the sun. Place the objects in a warm, dry area where they constantly receive direct sunlight.
Diatomaceous earth and boric acid
- Diatomaceous earth and boric acid are natural powders that repel and kill bed bugs. Use these powders are not on your mattress, box springs, and bedding. Sprinkle the powder in cracks and crevices in the walls, floors, and ceilings where bed bugs can enter the house.
- Fabric or vinyl mattress and pillow covers are an effective way to kill bed bugs. The bed bugs are unable to escape from the cover and will eventually die due to the lack of food. Use mattress covers, among other treatments to completely eradicate the bed bugs.
Thanks for reading & sharing Amostraintima